I love talking about and embracing home trends! A little bit of the trend here and there can give you a fresh feeling in your home without needing to break the bank. Today I’ll let you in on some tips for using the home trend- marble. Here’s the thing about marble- it’s usually an expensive countertop material. But now that it’s a popular look, you can find it in affordable applications on everything from notebook covers to lamps.
My favorite ways to bring marble into your home
[show_ms_widget id=”35985263″ image_id=”41843149″ width=”600″ height=”900″]
- Marbled napkins– I love the choices of colors (let’s be honest- I want that pink one ASAP!) and how fun would they be in any kitchen?!
- Flatware– For just the hint of marble, this flatware set is so fun! Plus you can’t get more functional that a fork with your favorite trend.
- Marbled notebooks– If you are at all timid about trying this trend, start with a notebook. It’ll add the pattern and your notes will look so cute.
- Wallhanging– I’m kind of obsessed with this wall hanging! It’s subtle and the perfect pink color. The wood frame warms it up. Yes please!
- Marbled throw– K, how fun is this one?! Say yes to snuggles and marble- haha! This throw would add so much texture to a pain sofa and the colors are beautiful.
- Brass lamp– I feel like this lamp is a piece that could go in anyone’s home. The warm brass with the white marble is stunning. And simple. Aka perfect.
- Coffee Table– I know that this coffee table isn’t for everyone, but I want it! Again, brass and marble are bff’s and add the fun floral shape, it’s beyond pretty!
- Marble Cheeseboard– at first glance, this cheeseboard is simple, but there’s the brass flourish detail that makes it interesting and luxe. Plus, if you have a cheeseboard, you get to eat cheese- that’s called a win win!
custom marble iphone case
So now that you clearly know my love of marble, I wanted to show you a few accessories that I have and love! First up is my custom iPhone case. I love pink something fierce and combine that with marble, well I couldn’t think of a better look.
The beauty of this case is that it has a rubber lining to protect it against falls. The case is from Case App and they have a ton of options on their site. Or you can design your own #fancy.
marble laptop skin
And since I have a marble and pink phone case, my laptop was feeling lonely/naked. As you may know, if you have a Mac computer, you have a billion options for making it look cute. Being a PC user, I could never find an option. Until now! Case App also has laptop skins for PC’s!
I was so excited when I found this out! It felt like a “have my cake and eat it too” moment! I can use a PC and it can be pretty! Yay!
If you need some new phone accessories in your life, use the code ATHOMWITHASHLEY20 for 20% off your entire order at Case App!
photo by Kalee Renee Photography
So tell me, how are you using the marble trend in your life/home? I’d love to hear is you like this look (or not). Have a great week!