Hi guys! Before we get to the cute/cheap baby gift ideas, I wanted to let you know that my book is now available in paperback for $12.99! I had a TON of requests and am super excited that I found an affordable printing option!
Here’s my philosophy when it comes to buying baby presents- stick with the registry for the first baby, but for additional babies (or to add a little something to the gift bag), buy them some cute clothes and accessories! One of my hobbies is to go on eBay and try to find trendy, cute baby items for a super good deal! Here are my favorite finds for a baby gift or cute items for your own little one.
please note, affiliate links have been used in this post. Thanks for supporting my blog in this way!
- Baby Moccasins- I’ve mentioned this before, but you can get baby moccasins for less than $4 on eBay. That is an insanely cheap price- usually they are $45! They are perfect for pre-crawlers and will fit for at least 6 months. Don had a pair of gray ones and wore them at least half the time. They are easy to put on and they stay on. I’m obsessed with these and they come in a ton of great colors for boys and girls. I give a whole review and sizing guide for these moccs here.
- Knotted Hat– I loved having my baby’s head always covered when he was just little. This is a great lightweight hat that is good for summer or the colder months. There are lots more patterns available too! The fun pattern with the on-trend knot make it the perfect little hat. baby shorts via Etsy
- Bandana/drool catcher– I am most excited about finding an affordable and SUPER cute bandanna option! Usually, a cute baby bandanna is $5 each plus shipping. These are $2.50 each with free shipping. Don has 4 of these and we love them! Especially when he is teething and drool is everywhere. These keep his clothes cleaner and are so affordable and cute! It’s hard to find boy accessories, but this is my favorite one! There is terry cloth on the back. One of them faded a bit, but since then, I line dry these and haven’t had any problems. There is a snap on the back with two positions so they can grow with baby.
- Muslin Blanket– I bought Don a mint elephant muslin blanket off Amazon for $14.99. We both loved it- muslin is so perfect for swaddling and is nice and lightweight. I always figured I could find a cheaper option (the name brand version are around $20 for one blanket) and I did! This one is $8 with shipping and still super soft. What a great add on to a gift, right?!
- Binky Clip– Another thing I found when searching for Don, were these cute binky clips. These are $5-$10 normally but are $0.99 on eBay! They have a clip so you can attach it to the carseat or their shirt. They work great! I love having them on the go so I can better help Don find his binky in the carseat (someone might have a binky problem- haha). If I can buy something for $0.99 with free shipping that helps me not do the dreaded binky search, I am a happy camper!
Like with anything on eBay, you should buy these at least 1 month before they are needed. That’s the downside- they just take time to arrive. But usually you know about babies in advance ;). Happy shopping! Let me know if you have any questions!
side note, my ebook launch was last Friday. Thank you for all of your support! It was a very exciting day and successful. If you still want the book at the launch price of $7.99, please use the code launchlove by Thursday 7/21 at midnight MST.
p.s. want a free course on how to style your accessories to look amazing? Click below to get your free ecourse!