Christmas is exactly one week away! I am done with my shopping and everything is wrapped and under the tree. Except Don’s stuff which “Santa” will deliver Christmas Eve. We don’t wrap that stuff- we set it up so it’s super fun for him to play with right when he comes down Christmas morning. Anyway, if you’re doing some last minute shopping, I thought I’d share a cute and colorful gift guide.
Cute and Colorful Gift Guide
This gift guide is for the person in your life who loves color! Aka me- lol! It’s fun items that’ll make someone smile and feel special.
1 Gel Pens / 2 Rainbow Paper / 3 Beanie / 4 Monogram Pins / 5 Pen Pouch / 6 Keeping House / 7 DIY Earring Kit / 8 Rainbow Thermos / 9 Wool Blanket / 10 Rainbow Jenga / 11 Name Keychain / 12 Tennis Shoes
- Fun throwback gel pens. Who else spent the 90’s writing with gel pens?! I did and I actually still love them for making mini scrapbooks with my son. These would be great paired with the next gift-
- A cute rainbow paper pad. I love the colors on this Rifle Paper Co pad- they remind me of my rainbow fence! I personally make a to do list every day and think this would be such a beautiful way to do so!
- A Rainbow edged beanie. It’s winter, your head is cold, might as well have a cute beanie to wear! I love the subtle colors on this one with the fun Pom Pom on top!
- Monogrammed fun pins. I love to layer a jean jacket over dresses in the winter. My jean jacket has a few enamel pins that I added years ago. They go through the wash just fine and I love that it’s a fun way to add my personality to my clothes.
- Have fun pencil pouch. I love this little pouch! The other side says “work hard.” The colors are so cute and this would be great to through in a purse with chap stick or treats for your little kid.
- Keeping House book. The number one thing I want on this gift guide is this book. The cover is gorgeous. It’s pink! And the inside is full with helpful and beautiful illustrations. This ships with Prime free shipping so it’s perfect for a last minute gift.
- DIY Earring kit. My idea of the perfect friend or sister night would be a delicious dinner followed by crafting and chatting. How fun would it be to do a friend gift exchange where everyone brought a craft like this and then made them together?! I know I’m a DIY addict, but that seriously sounds like the best evening ever!
- rainbow thermos. If I was to make my dream hot cocoa station, this Thermos would be the star of the show. The colors are SO cute! It’s perfect to keep water hot for a party with a hot cocoa bar. Or you could bring it sledding!
- Pendleton wool blanket. Pendleton make the most beautiful wool blankets. BUT this rainbow one is by far my favorite! This would be beautiful at the end of a bed in a cabin. Did I ever tell you that I dream of decorating a cabin to be a tiny bit rustic and a lot colorful?! These are my fantasies people- lol. 😂
- rainbow jenga. Honesty time, I found this colorful Jenga for this gift guide and then immediately ordered it. It’s in the pile of Christmas presents that I’ll set up on Christmas Eve. I am a huge board game fan PLUS this will look cute on my coffee table- win win if you ask me!
- Name Keychain. I’m a huge fan of these personalized modern keychains. Acrylic with a tassel and colorful names?! Could there be a cuter keychain (make sure to read that in a Chandler from Friends voice 😉).
- Tennis Shoes So the book is number one on my wishlist from this gift guide, but these shoes are a close second. The stripes are just the perfect colors! I’ve been trying to work out in the mornings. Maybe these would give me some extra motivation?!
Alright, happy holidays! I feel like time is moving at warp speed. I have a super fun DIY for my stairs (I’m adding Christmas song lyrics to the risers) that I’ll reveal tomorrow so make sure to check back for that! You can see an little sneak peek below!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.