Well, it’s finally the holidays! Which means choosing out fun things for the people you love. And I personally take my gift giving very seriously. 😂For me, that means only choosing gifts that I’d want to give or receive. So, if you’re gifting for a mom in need of relaxing, or a serious foodie, here are two gift guides for moms + chic chefs.
I have to admit, I really love choosing out gifts for people. And I like to choose things I think my loved ones will truly use and enjoy. Sometimes I pick such great gifts that I’m tempted to keep them haha!
First of all, you’ll find gifts to help moms relax. Then further down, there are gifts for that foodie in your life! So, let’s get into it!
1 Skin Kit / 2 Candles / 3 Body Brush / 4 Throw Blanket / 5 Bath Salts / 6 Silk Pillow Case / 7 Bath Robe / 8 Breathe Mama Book / 9 Shower Oil / 10 Relaxing Bath Tea / 11 Plush Slippers / 12 Eye Masks
First of all, I wanted to put together a gift guide for moms who deserve some relaxation. But if you’re also a mom, then you know that finding time to relax isn’t always do-able. So, I chose gifts that moms wouldn’t have to go out of her way to enjoy.
- A beautiful skincare set she can use in the shower. It’s all natural and comes with two exfoliants- one with amethyst, the other with rose. And also a jasmine body oil to keep her skin moisturized.
- A gorgeous candle set. Lighting these special candles will help mom relax and feel pampered. What I love about diptyque candles is that they have a longer burn time, they smell like heaven and the packaging is artsy!
- A soft body brush. This soft Jute body brush will help mom scrub off her day, brighten her skin and increase her circulation.
- The softest throw blanket. A gorgeous faux fur blanket that mom can snuggle up with at the end of a long day. (It’s even on sale right now!)
- The prettiest bath salts. She’ll feel extra pampered with these natural bath salts. They have flower petals, essential oils and Himalayan crystals.
- A silk pillow case. This will give mom the beauty rest she needs. The quality of the silk helps decrease wrinkles and split ends. Also, it stays the same temperature all night to help her sleep.
- A super soft bathrobe. This faux shearling trimmed robe will keep mom cozy and warm after showers.
- Breathe Mama book. All of us moms get frazzled sometimes. This book is so she can take five mindful minutes when she needs a break to recharge.
- The yummiest smelling shower oil. So she can feel like a princess while she’s showering. Bonus: it’s so silky you can use it as shaving gel too. This shower oil is sooo good!
- Relaxing bath tea. This is calming tea that goes in the bath! So she can get nice and relaxed for bed.
- Slippers from heaven. These plush babies are faux fur and will help mom relax right away.
- Brightening eye masks. Eye masks are so fun and will brighten up under the eyes if she didn’t get the best night’s sleep. And they’re collagen-infused to fight aging.
Chic Chef Gift Guide
1 Oven Mitt / 2 Apron / 3 Cookbook Stand / 4 Measuring Spoons /
5 Tea Towel / 6 Rolling Pin / 7 Recipe Cards / 8 Confetti Cake Mix /
9 KitchenAid Bowl / 10 The Year of Cozy / 11 Cupcake Holders / 12 Recipe Box
Next, I have some foodies in my life that I’m giving gifts to this year. So, if you have someone who loves cooking and yummy food in your life, this gift guide is for you!
- A pretty oven mitt. There’s nothing like a gorgeous oven mitt to make a foodie feel special while she’s cooking! Aren’t the flowers so pretty?!
- A stylish apron. You can actually personalize this with your foodie’s name on the leather strip! It also has an adjustable neck strap and a front pocket.
- A gorgeous cookbook stand. Your foodie can use this for a cookbook or to prop her phone up to look at recipes. The marble with wood is such a good mix! And it’s super affordable!
- Cute measuring spoons. If she’s measuring something, she’ll be measuring it with these beautiful stoneware measuring spoons. I love the detailed painting and textures!
- A fun tea towel. Call me nerdy, but if there’s anything I love, it’s an inspirational statement mixed with a pun lol. Your chic chef will appreciate it too.
- A floral rolling pin. Your foodie will love this pretty addition to her cookware. This rolling pin is stoneware, so its weight makes it easier to use.
- Beautiful recipe cards. If your chef enjoys creating her own recipes then she’ll love these recipe cards! And I love the hand drawn pictures at the bottom!
- Yummy cake mix. Your foodie will appreciate this famous Williams Sonoma cake mix. Everything’s better with sprinkles, right?
- The prettiest KitchenAid bowl. There’s nothing dreamier than this mermaid lace ceramic mixing bowl. I have one and it’s one of my favorite things in my kitchen! Whenever I share a picture of it, I get SO many questions on it! This would be such a great gift to anyone who has a KitchenAid.
- The Year of Cozy. I have this book at home, and there are so many fun things to try out! Your foodie will love their yummy recipes.
- Pretty cupcake holders. Making cupcakes is 100% more fun when you have cute containers to put them in. And they’re my favorite- rainbow!
- A floral recipe box. If your foodie is going to keep her recipes anywhere, it’s probably best in a pretty box, right? I mean, how cute is this one!?
Here you can see how cute the rainbow ceramic bowl is! And that cookbook! Beautiful and useful- the best type of gift!