Hi Friends! As I’ve been contemplating gift guides for the blog this holiday season, I only wanted to share items that I’d love to give or get. I am a major Instagram lover and I kept thinking of great gifts for my fellow IG ladies Keep scrolling to the bottom to read my top Instagram tips!
instagram lover gift guide
- An oversided calendar with style so she can keep up with her busy Instagram schedule. I just bought this for myself because I needed something that I could keep on my wall so I can glance and see what I am posting about that night and upcoming deadlines.
- The world’s chicest camera bag. Because she takes her photography and fashion seriously. Its leather, blush, and a crossbody bag- swoon!
- Rose gold blue tooth headphones. The perfect accessory to her rose gold phone, plus no wires and its affordable! She takes pictures of pretty things so she can appreciate good design (plus this will probably end up in her feed).
- “Capture Beauty” Enamel Pin. A little something to adorn her jean jacket. Like wearing her heart on her sleeve, but cuter.
- Prynt portable printer. Because sometimes digital isn’t everything and she wants to hold her pictures. Guys, this little gadget is genius! I own it and love it. Essentially, you plug it into your phone and then you can print pictures instantly.
- A floral dream of a phone case. Even though she doesn’t want to break her phone doesn’t mean it has to be ugly. This modern floral case is on its way to me and I am so excited to put it on my phone!
- Capture Your Style Instagram book. Written by one of the top style Instagrammers with tons of tips for getting the perfect shot. Plus it’s pretty for her coffee table #winning. I own it and love it.
- Tassel Keychain AND portable phone cord. Because sometimes she needs to charge on the go and keep her keys looking cute! I want this one so bad, at only $13 I think I can convince Santa 😉
- #OOTD coloring book. She takes her flat lays seriously. This coloring book will make her smile and feel like a kid at heart.
my top Instagram tips
A few weeks ago, Extra Space Storage came over to my house and with my friend Elizabeth, from Ice Cream for Dinner, we held a class with our top Instagram tips. I thought I would include them here as well as a video of the conversation.
the best time to be an influencer
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.