For me the holidays mean giving great gifts, but also getting some fun things for myself! So today I’m sharing my wish list and vintage gift guide in case you have a vintage lover in your life.
To get started, the first gift guide is my wish list. You know, just in case my husband happens to see this.😂 It’s full of fun things I’ve had my eye on for a little while.
Then, further down you’ll find the vintage lover gift guide. It’s for the girl (or guy!) who loves thrifting and finding vintage gems.
- Ingrid Michaelson’s beautiful album. I love anything Ingrid Michaelson, and I’m dying to get this Stranger Things inspired album on a record!
- A complete and cute camera kit. There’s something extra magical about taking a polaroid picture! And this kit will make my travel scrapbook super cute. Honestly, I just want more film, but I thought this set was fun!
- The comfiest bath pillow. One of my favorite ways to relax is by taking a bath in my claw-foot bathtub. And this cute pillow will make it even comfier!
- The most fun socks ever. If I’m going to be wearing socks, I want them to be cute and fun! These lemon socks have everything I love- pink, stripes and a fun pattern!
- The prettiest coffee table book. I love having things around my house that inspire me. And The Decorated Home is full of beautiful interiors that will keep me dreaming. Meg Braff decorates in the prettiest preppy style which is so inspiring to me!
- Gorgeous, whimsical dessert plates. Where do I start with why I love these plates? The delicately scalloped edges? The cute animals? The playful botanical touches? They’re just too good! I’m planning on making a state plate wall with all the plates I’ve been collecting from traveling. I think mixing a few of these in would modernize the wall!
- A super fun thrifting book. As you might know, thrifting is one of my favorite things. Like, ever. And this fun book is full of silly yet magical treasures and why we should enjoy them. Hopefully it’ll give me some fun ideas for Thrift Store Thursday!
- The yummiest smelling perfume. diptyque is one of my favorite perfume makers! Their scents are distinct, yet not over powering. And they’re also timeless and made with high quality ingredients. I’ve only gotten samples before, but a full sized bottle is on my wishlist!
- A beautiful desk calendar. Oh Rifle Paper Co, you’ve done it again! I like to keep my content calendar nice and organized with a big desk calendar like this one. This calendar has been on my wall for 3 years in a row- it’s a good one!
1 Chanel Scarf / 2 Planter / 3 Watering Can / 4 Door Knocker / 5 Ceramic Kitty / 6 Flour House / 7 Spice Houses / 8 Swan Painting / 9 Ginger Jar / 10 Bath Accessories / 11 Elephant Planter / 12 Hat Stand
For Christmas this year, I LOVE the idea of giving some second hand gifts. It’s so good for the environment plus you can give a customized gift that’s super unique and high quality! A few weeks ago, I read an article about how used stuff is the next big trend in Christmas giving. I love this idea!
- A gorgeous silk scarf. If there’s one classic item everyone needs in their wardrobe, it’s a silk scarf. And this one from Chanel is soo adorable! It’d also be so cute framed in a closet!
- This fun peacock planter. All things wicker are totally back in style, so your vintage lover will adore putting her favorite plant baby on this!
- The prettiest watering can. This gorgeous swan will look so pretty sitting on a shelf next to all her plants! And can you even with that bit of pink?! So cute!
- A door knocker of her dreams. When ordinary items go fabulous, you get a pineapple door knocker! This brass pineapple will make her smile and add style to her front door.
- A charming ceramic cat. This little kitty will add a little whimsy to her space with its big blue eyes, pink nose and long eyelashes. Isn’t she fab?!
- The prettiest flour canister. This cute little flour house will bring charm to her kitchen counter! How pretty are the bright pastel colors?
- Fun spice houses. What’s more magical than a little village of houses? These spice houses will be a hit with your vintage lover. I just started collecting these and I am in love! They are SO cute in person! Plus who doesn’t love mini houses?!
- The prettiest swan painting. If you’re a child of the 80s like me, you’ll remember Paint By Numbers. Your vintage lover will swoon for this pretty little art piece.
- A classic ginger jar. I’m a firm believer that Asian pottery like this never goes out of style and looks good in pretty much any space. It’d be cute on it’s own on a shelf or can act as a centerpiece on the dining table!
- Fun brass bath accessories. An untrained thrifter might pass these babies by. But your savvy thrifter will love and adore these cute brass bathroom accessories. I mean, a bathtub that holds your soap?! I can’t even!
- The cutest wicker elephant planter. If there’s anything she loves, it’s probably a whimsical vintage planter. This elephant will showcase any of her plants in style!
- A beautiful hat stand. This little baby will add a cute look to any room she wants to put it in. And if she loves thrifting, chances are she’ll adore this gem! I’d buy it to put on my vanity to hold my favorite hat. The texture is gorgeous on this!
If you love it, pin it!